These are just a few reasons to buy a holiday home at Beetham, for you, your friends and family.
Owning one of our holiday homes will give you access to:
- A relaxed lifestyle, peace, quiet and getting away from it all
- A setting in the most beautiful countryside in Britain, a relaxed lifestyle, peace quiet, getting away from it all, ‘The Natural Place to be’. The park is part of the Arnside and Silverdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, within easy reach of the Lake District, Yorkshire Dales and the Forest of Bowland.
- A small family owned exclusive park, with no tourers or subletting, with a professional and committed staff who will always listen to and strive to improve life on the park.
- Access to the park all year round. The park is open 12 months a year so you can enjoy your holiday home whenever you want.
- A wide diversity of plants and animals, including fallow deer on the park, rare and beautiful bird life.
- Lovely area for walking, cycling and outdoor activities, with plenty of choice for places to visit, eat and drink.
- Space for creativity – writing, photography, music, arts and crafts, the park also has its own studio and runs arts and crafts courses.
There are many more reasons why our residents love Beetham. Don’t just take our word for it, watch our video and see what they say, or better yet, why not visit us and see for yourself.